Alex J. Nisbet
P: (204) 926-1528 F: (204) 956-0625
Alex J Nisbet is an associate with Myers LLP practicing mainly in the areas of civil litigation and administrative law.
Alex articled with the Public Interest Law Centre in Winnipeg and was called to the Bar in 2016. Prior to moving to Canada, Alex practiced environmental and administrative law in North Dakota for two years.
Alex received his law degree from the University of North Dakota School of Law. During law school Alex was a founding member of the Energy Law Association, was active in the Environmental Law Society, and was the Student Bar Association Third Year Class Representative.
- Call to the Bar of Manitoba – 2016
- Juris Doctor – University of North Dakota School of Law – 2012
- Bachelor of Science – Health Sciences – University of North Dakota – 2008
- Civil Litigation
- Administrative Law
- Environmental Law
- Indigenous Legal services
Professional Affiliations and Activities
- Licensed to practice law in North Dakota
- Member of the Manitoba Bar Association
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- 2018 Royal MTC Lawyers Play cast member