Andrew E. Fenwick
P: (204) 926 – 1520 F: (204) 956-0625
Andrew is an articling student with Myers LLP. He joined the firm in 2021 as a summer student and returned to article in 2022 after graduating from Robson Hall, Faculty of Law at the University of Manitoba.
While attending law school, Andrew participated in the Manitoba Law Students Association as the Students Living with Disabilities Representative and represented Manitoba in the Canadian Bar Association’s Law Students section.
In his spare time, Andrew is likely playing basketball, trying local coffee shops, or listening to one of his favourite podcasts.
- Call to the Bar (Manitoba) – anticipated in 2023
- Juris Doctor, University of Manitoba – 2022
- Bachelor of Arts (Advanced), University of Manitoba – 2019
- Susan Loadman Award – 2022
- Yude M. Henteleff Award in Human Rights and Civil Liberties – 2022
- Ken Tacium Memorial Award – 2019/20
- Emerging Leaders Award – 2017/18
- William Pickering Prize – 2018
- Winston Churchill Integrity Award – 2013/14
Professional Affiliations and Activities
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Board Member, Children’s Rehabilitation Foundation
- Board Member, Manitoban Newspaper Corporation