Andrew E. Fenwick
P: (204) 926 – 1520 F: (204) 956-0625
Andrew is an associate with Myers LLP practicing primarily in the areas of Labour and Employment. He joined the firm in 2021 as a summer student and returned to complete his articles in 2022.
Andrew received both his Bachelor of Arts and his law degree from the University of Manitoba. While attending law school, Andrew participated in the Manitoba Law Students Association as the Students Living with Disabilities Representative and represented Manitoba on the Canadian Bar Association’s Law Students section.
In his spare time, Andrew is likely playing basketball, trying local coffee shops, or listening to one of his favourite podcasts.
- Call to the Bar (Manitoba) – 2023
- Juris Doctor, University of Manitoba – 2022
- Bachelor of Arts (Advanced), University of Manitoba – 2019
- Susan Loadman Award – 2022
- Yude M. Henteleff Award in Human Rights and Civil Liberties – 2022
- Ken Tacium Memorial Award – 2019/20
- Dean’s Honours List: 2017 – 2019
- Emerging Leaders Award – 2017/18
- William Pickering Prize – 2018
- Winston Churchill Integrity Award – 2013/14
Professional Affiliations and Activities
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Board Member, Children’s Rehabilitation Foundation
- Board Member, Manitoban Newspaper Corporation