Lidet D. Getachew
P: (204) 926-1524 F: (204) 956-0625
Lidet is an associate with Myers LLP practicing primarily in the area of Labour and Employment. Lidet articled at Thompson Dorfman Sweatman and joined Myers LLP after being called to the bar in 2022.
Prior to attending law school, Lidet worked in Labour Relations for a Crown Corporation focused primarily on a major construction project in Northern Manitoba. While attending law school, Lidet was an active member of the law school community serving as the president of the Robson Hall Employment and Labour Law Club and organizing the school’s participation at the annual Hockey Arbitration Competition of Canada.
In her spare time, Lidet enjoys doing pottery, travelling and spending time with her dog, Frank.
- Call to the Bar (Manitoba) – 2022
- Juris Doctor, University of Manitoba – 2021
- Undergrad, University of Manitoba – 2015
- Valedictorian, Robson Hall Class of 2021
- Labour Law
- Employment Law
Professional Affiliations and Activities
- Member of the Manitoba Bar Association
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association