P: (204) 926-1511 F: (204) 956-0625
Erin is an associate with Myers LLP practicing primarily in the areas of Wills and Estates, Civil Litigation, and Real Estate Law.
Erin joined Myers LLP as an articling student in 2019 and was called to the Bar in 2020.
Prior to law school, Erin worked as a Financial Counsellor and Gambling Addiction Specialist at a non-profit, United Way member agency. While in law school Erin was chosen to compete in two moot court competitions: the Davies Corporate/Securities Law Moot and the Daniel G.H. Bowman Tax Moot. In her third year of law school, Erin was one of two program coordinators of the Robson Hall chapter of Pro Bono Students Canada and spent her final semester as an Extern at the Legal Help Centre.
In her spare time, Erin enjoys cooking, running, and spending time with friends, family, and her dog Otis.
- Call to the Bar (Manitoba) – 2020
- Juris Doctor (University of Manitoba) – 2019
- Bachelor of Human Ecology, Family Social Sciences (University of Manitoba) – 2012
- Wills and Estates
- Civil Litigation
- Real Estate Law
Professional Affiliations and Activities
- Member of the Manitoba Bar Association
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association