P: (204) 926-1590 F: (204) 956-0625
Michael Gerstein is an associate with Myers LLP who practices primarily in the areas of civil litigation and child protection. Michael articled in Vancouver with a large full-service law firm and was called to the Bar in 2014.
Michael received his law degree from the University of Victoria. During law school, Michael held executive positions on the Law Students’ Society and the Intellectual Property Law Club. He completed work terms as part of the co-op program with the British Columbia Ministry of the Attorney General and Shields Harney, a boutique litigation firm in Victoria, BC.
Michael is excited to be practising law back in his hometown, Winnipeg.
- Called to the Bar of Manitoba – 2015
- Called to the Bar of British Columbia – 2014
- Juris Doctor – University of Victoria – 2013
- Bachelor of Science – Microbiology – University of Manitoba – 2007
- Gowlings Prize in Intellectual Property and Technology Law – 2012
- Law School Publishers Award– 2011
- Henning Faust Memorial Scholarship– 2010
- Civil Litigation
- Child Protection
- Employment Law
Professional Affiliations and Activities
- Member of the Manitoba Bar Association
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association