P: (204) 926-1513 F: (204) 956-0625
Nichole is an associate with Myers LLP practicing primarily in the area of Labour and Employment. She joined Myers LLP upon returning to Manitoba in 2020. Prior to joining the firm, she was an associate practising in the labour and employment department at the Calgary office of an international law firm.
While attending Robson Hall, Nichole was an active member of the law school community. In her final year of school, she served as Vice President External of the Manitoba Law Students Association.
Outside of the office, Nichole spends her time travelling, gardening, walking her dog and spending time with family and friends.
- Call to the Bar (Manitoba): 2020
- Call to the Bar (Alberta): 2019
- Juris Doctor (University of Manitoba): 2018
- Bachelor of Arts – (University of Manitoba) – 2012
Professional Affiliations and Activities
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- John R. Haig, Q.C prize for highest standing in Advanced Legal Research