Stefanie T. Goldberg
P: (204) 926-1500 F: (204) 956-0625
Stefanie Goldberg is an associate with Myers LLP practicing mainly in the area of Civil Litigation.
Stefanie joined Myers LLP as an articling student in 2017 and was called to the Bar in June of 2018.
While in law school, Stefanie volunteered with the Legal Help Centre through the Manitoba Chapter of Pro Bono Students Canada, and subsequently completed a Summer internship with the Legal Help Centre.
Stefanie was honoured to be named one of the top 36 negotiators in her second-year class and to be chosen to participate in the Solomon Greenberg Trial Advocacy Competition, for which she received honourable mention. She received both the Honorable Archibald S. Dewar Award for achievements in the second year Introduction to Advocacy course, as well as the A.J. Christie Prize for highest standing in that program.
Outside of the office, Stefanie enjoys spending time with her family and friends, staying active, and trying Winnipeg’s newest restaurants.
- Call to the Bar (Manitoba) – June, 2018
- Juris Doctor, University of Manitoba – 2017
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Winnipeg – 2013
- Honorable Archibald S. Dewar Award for achievements in Introduction to Advocacy
- A.J. Christie Prize for highest standing in Introduction to Advocacy
- Solomon Greenberg Trial Advocacy Competition, Honorable Mention, Robson Hall
- Solomon Greenberg Trial Advocacy Competition, Finalist, Robson Hall
- Robson Hall Negotiation Competition, Finalist, Robson Hall
- Student of Distinction, University of Winnipeg
Professional Affiliations and Activities
- Pro Bono Students Canada, Student Case Manager at Legal Help Centre, 2015-2017