P: (204) 926-1500 F: (204) 956-0625
Amanda is an associate with Myers LLP practicing primarily in the area of Civil Litigation. She joined Myers LLP after being called to the Bar in 2019. Prior to joining the firm, Amanda articled with Manitoba Justice – Prosecutions Service.
Amanda was an active member of several Law Faculty committees and student groups throughout law school. She was a member of Pro Bono Student’s Canada, providing volunteer legal services through the Legal Help Centre. Amanda clerked for the Manitoba Court of Queen’s Bench in her final year of law school and was a Pitblado Scholar in 2016-2017 academic year.
Outside of the office, Amanda spends her time travelling, enjoying the outdoors, cooking and spending time with family and friends.
- Call to the Bar (Manitoba) – 2019
- Juris Doctor, University of Manitoba – 2018
- Bachelor of Science (with Distinction), University of Manitoba – 2013
- Pitblado Scholar, Dean’s Honour List, Faculty of Law, 2016-2017
Professional Affiliations and Activities
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association