At Myers LLP it starts with character, passion, and talent. It always has. It always will.
Since opening its doors in 1956 as “Tapper and Pollock”, Myers LLP has been committed to the highest standards in the practice of law. The firm has always attracted lawyers and staff who care deeply about the well-being and success of the people, organizations, and communities we serve.
We are a Winnipeg-based law firm with multiple areas of practice and a diverse range of skills and professional experience. What unites our people are the values we share and our commitment to excellence and integrity in all areas of law.
- Many lawyers at Myers LLP are active voices in the legal profession, serving as lecturers, guest speakers, and leaders of the Manitoba Bar Association and the Law Society of Manitoba.
- Many of our people demonstrate a zest and passion for community life as volunteers, Board members, and donors to a number of non-profit organizations in Manitoba.
- Since 2002, Myers LLP has hosted the annual Mel Myers Labour Conference, one of Canada’s most important forums for introducing labour leaders to new developments in labour law.
- Myers LLP is committed to working efficiently and providing transparent billing.
- We have always attracted lawyers with keen focus and skill in their fields, and a rich knowledge of the law. Our team has included lawyers who have been appointed as Judges to the Provincial Court, the Court of King’s Bench, and to the Canadian Senate.
- At Myers LLP, you will find skilled and energetic lawyers working in a number of areas of practice. As a firm, we can represent you in all of your legal affairs. We take great pride in the fact that we can get to know you, your business, and your community.
AREAS of PRACTICE
Myers LLP provides a full range of legal services in English, French and Portuguese.