P: (204) 926-1507 F: (204) 956-0625
Devon Mazur practices as an associate with Myers LLP in the Civil Litigation Department. Devon’s practice includes estate litigation, general civil litigation, construction litigation, employment law, personal injury and aboriginal law.
Devon began her career at Myers LLP in 2013 when she articled with the Firm and was called to the Bar in June of 2014.
Devon is bilingual and able to offer legal services to her clients in English and French.
- Call to the Bar (Manitoba) – 2014
- Juris Doctor – University of Manitoba – 2013
- Bachelor of Science – University of Manitoba – 2009
- General Civil Litigation
- Estate Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Employment Law
- Indigenous Legal Services
Professional Affiliations and Activities
- Member of the Bar Association (Manitoba)
- Member of the Bar Association (Canada)
Volunteer and Community Activities
- 2016 Mid-Winter Organizing Committee
- Law Society of Manitoba’s Justicia Working Group
- MBA/MLSA Mentorship Program