P: (204) 926-4183 F: (204) 956-0625
Abram Silver is an associate with Myers LLP practicing primarily in the areas of Civil Litigation and Employment Law.
Abram joined Myers LLP as an articling student in 2017 and was called to the Bar in 2018.
While in law school, Abram was an active member of his community serving as Vice-President Internal of the Manitoba Law Students’ Association, serving on the Law Faculty Council as well as on numerous advisory and hiring committees. Abram honed his advocacy skills competing in the Solomon Greenberg Trial Advocacy Competition. Abram also had the privilege of representing the University of Manitoba at the 2017 Gale Cup Moot Competition. Abram was a recipient of the Honourable Archibald S. Dewar Award for Advocacy for excellence in the course Introduction to Advocacy.
In his spare time, Abram is likely golfing or playing softball, trying new local restaurants, or cheering for the Winnipeg Jets.
- Call to the Bar (Manitoba) – 2018
- Juris Doctor, University of Manitoba – 2017
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Winnipeg – 2014
- Civil Litigation
- Employment Law
- The Honourable Archibald S. Dewar Award for Advocacy, 2017
- Competitor, Gale Cup Moot Competition 2017
- Finalist, Solomon Greenberg Trial Advocacy Competition, 2016
- Student of Highest Distinction, University of Winnipeg, 2012-2014
Professional Affiliations and Activities
- Vice-President Internal, Manitoba Law Students’ Association 2016-2017
- President, Robson Hall Law Games, 2016
- University Law Centre, Student Lawyer 2015-2016
- Adult Ambassador, Israeli Pavilion Folkorama, 2015
- Football Coach, Grant Park High School, 2010-2014
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association