P: (204) 926-1591 F: (204) 956-0625
Jeff is an associate with Myers LLP practicing primarily in the area of Labour and Employment law.
He joined the firm in 2016 as a summer student and returned to article in 2018 after graduating from the Faculty of Law at the University of Manitoba. He was called to the bar in 2019.
In law school, Jeff volunteered as a student lawyer with the University Law Centre where he assisted and advocated for clients at the Provincial Court of Manitoba. Jeff was honoured to be the recipient of the D. A. Thompson, Q.C. Prize for highest standing in the course Intensive Criminal Law.
Outside the office, Jeff enjoys playing softball, golfing, fishing, camping and spending time with friends.
- Call to the Bar (Manitoba) – 2019
- Juris Doctor, University of Manitoba – 2018
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Manitoba – 2015
- D. A. Thompson, Q.C. Prize – 2018
Professional Affiliations and Activities
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- President, Robson Hall Law Games, 2017
- Student Lawyer, University Law Centre – 2017