P: (204) 926-1509 F: (204) 956-0625
Kelly Olson is an associate with Myers LLP practicing mainly in the areas of aboriginal law and general civil litigation.
Kelly joined Myers LLP as a summer student in 2012 and 2013 and returned to complete his articles in 2014-2015. Kelly was called to the Bar in June 2015.
Prior to graduating from the University of Manitoba law program in 2014, Kelly received a Bachelor of Arts in Environmental Studies in 2006 and was awarded the Gold Medal for highest standing in the Environmental Studies program. After his undergraduate studies, Kelly was employed in the environmental industry prior to attending law school.
- Call to the Bar (Manitoba) – 2015
- Juris Doctorate in Law (University of Manitoba) – 2014
- Bachelor of Arts – (University of Winnipeg) – 2006
- Indigenous Legal Services
- General Civil Litigation
- Environmental Law
Professional Affiliations and Activities
- Member of the Bar Association (Manitoba)
- Member of the Bar Association (Canada)