P: (204) 926-1503 F: (204) 956-0625
Darryl Buxton relocated his practice to Myers LLP in 2004 when he joined the firm as an associate. Darryl’s primary practice areas include general civil litigation, corporate/commercial litigation, insurance litigation, personal injury, collections, Indigenous legal services and child protection law.
Darryl represents individuals and corporate/institutional clients on both the plaintiff and defendant side of litigation. He has represented his clients in front of various administrative tribunals and has appeared at all levels of court in the province of Manitoba, Ontario and Federally.
He is a member of the Manitoba Bar Association, Ontario Bar Association and Canadian Bar Association. He received his call to the Law Society of Upper Canada (Ontario) in 1998 and his call to the Manitoba Bar in 2000.
- Call to the Bar of Manitoba – 2000
- Call to the Law Society of Upper Canada (Ontario) – 1998
- Bachelor of Laws, Osgoode Hall Law School – 1997
- Dean’s Honour List, University of Manitoba – 1992/1993
- General Civil Litigation
- Corporate/Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Child Protection Law
Professional Affiliations and Activities
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Member, Ontario Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
Volunteer Community Activities
- Mentor for the Law Student Mentorship Program