Kara L. Bjornson
P: (204) 926 – 1511 F: (204) 956-0625
Kara’s areas of practice include Corporate Law, Commercial and Residential Real Estate (including purchases, sales and mortgage refinancing), and Wills and Estates.
Originally from Reykjavik, Manitoba, Kara moved to Winnipeg to pursue her legal education. She studied law at the University of Manitoba and was called to the Manitoba Bar in 2010. Prior to joining Myers LLP in September 2022, Kara was a partner at Duboff Edwards Schachter.
An avid traveler, Kara can be found in her spare time researching and planning her next trip abroad.
- Call to the Bar (Manitoba) – 2010
- LLB, University of Manitoba – 2009
- Estate Planning & Administration
- Corporate & Commercial Law
- Real Estate Law
- Family Law
- Member of the Manitoba Bar Association
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- BNI Executives
- Past Chair – City of Winnipeg Vehicle for Hire Appeal Board
- Past Chair – City of Winnipeg Board of Adjustment