P: (204) 926 – 1513 F: (204) 956-0625
Victoria graduated with a law degree from the University of Manitoba in 2020 as Class President and was called to the Manitoba Bar in June 2021. She practices in the area of real estate, wills and estates, corporate and commercial law, and family law.
She was the recipient of the Class of 1980 Prize for outstanding student community involvement for her volunteer and extra-curricular efforts. Prior to law school, she obtained a Commerce (Honours) degree with double majors in Logistics & Supply Chain Management, and Leadership & Organizations.
Victoria remains committed to her community and volunteers with the Teochew Association of Manitoba and the Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers – Western. She speaks basic Teochew Chinese and is learning to improve her Mandarin fluency.
- Call to the Bar (Manitoba) – 2021
- Juris Doctor, University of Manitoba – 2020
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) double major in Logistics & Supply Chain Management, and Leadership & Organizations, University of Manitoba – 2017
- Estate Planning & Administration
- Corporate & Commercial Law
- Real Estate Law
- Family Law
- Member of the Manitoba Bar Association
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- Class of 1980 Award – outstanding extra-curricular involvement in the Faculty of Law – 2020
- Emerging Leader Award –outstanding contributions to the UofM & community – 2014 & 2018
- Supply Chain Management Association National Scholarship – 2017
- Minor Keith Wilson Award – Asper’s largest award for leadership & involvement of a graduating student – 2017
- Asper School of Business Iggy Award – student leadership – 2017