P: (204) 926 – 1524 F: (204) 956-0625
Riley is an articling student with Myers LLP. He joined the firm in 2023 after graduating from the Faculty of Law at McGill University.
While attending law school, Riley acted as Vice-President Communications of McGill’s Labour and Employment Law Club. Before law school, Riley was CUPE 2348’s Lead Shop Steward for the 2019/2020 year.
In his spare time, Riley enjoys playing soccer, cooking, and spending time with friends.
- Bachelor of Civil Law and Juris Doctor, McGill University– 2023
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours), University of Winnipeg – 2015
- Most Valuable Teammate, McGill Recreation 2023
- Gold Medal in Urban & Inner-City Studies, University of Winnipeg – 2015
- Morton Stanley Calof Scholarship, University of Winnipeg, 2015
Professional Affiliations and Activities
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Volunteer, The Bike Dump